Continue Reading →
A new ESRC research project investigating the economic benefits of diffuse pollution mitigation targeting is using SCIMAP.
- Economic of Spatial Targeting
- Integrating sediment and nutrient risk in catchments
- March 2013 version of SCIMAP for SAGA-GIS
- SCIMAP: A history of the rivers trust movement and hydrological connectivity
- Comparing SCIMAP critical source areas to locally identified ‘hotspots’ from catchment walkover surveys.
- Applying the SCIMAP hydrological connectivity model in headwater agricultural catchments in Ireland