Fine sediment loads in rivers draining agricultural areas are a major problem in many parts of the world. The sediment impacts on the in river ecology, especially species such as salmon which lay eggs in the gravel beds.
This diagram shows the information flow within the model.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16