This training video was produced by Michelle Walker from the Rivers Trust for Trent Rivers Trust staff to show how to run the myScimap model and export the data for visualising and sharing in various GIS platforms.
There are currently problems with the my.SCIMAP web app which mean that previously run results are missing and it is not possible to calculate new catchments. We are looking into the cause of the problem and will update here and on twitter when the problem is resolved.
Update – all resolved now and working okay.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16