This training video was produced by Michelle Walker from the Rivers Trust for Trent Rivers Trust staff to show how to run the myScimap model and export the data for visualising and sharing in various GIS platforms.
This video gives an overview of the SCIMAP approach to diffuse pollution risk mapping in under seven minutes. For a fuller, more detailed video, please see this video. There are also a wide range of resources in […]
Creating a SCIMAP fine sediment risk map with SAGA GIS and ESRI ArcMap.
Presentation authors: Dr. Sim Reaney and Dr. David Milledge, Durham University
If the above video does not work, please use this link.
An overview of the SCIMAP diffuse pollution risk mapping framework with Prof. Stuart Lane, Durham University
Prof. Stuart N. Lane, Dr. Sim M. Reaney, Dr. David Milledge, Dr. Lucy Dugdale and Prof. Louise Heathwaite
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16