This training video was produced by Michelle Walker from the Rivers Trust for Trent Rivers Trust staff to show how to run the myScimap model and export the data for visualising and sharing in various GIS platforms.
Thsi video gives an overview of the SCIMAP approach to diffuse pollution risk mapping in under seven minutes. For a fuller, more detailed video, please see this video.
If you would like to receive the SCIMAP Newsletter, please fill in the form below. The are 2-3 email newsletters per year. We do not share the list with anyone else. * indicates that this information is required Email Address*: Email Format:
html text mobile
Creating a SCIMAP fine sediment risk map with SAGA GIS and ESRI ArcMap.
Presentation authors: Dr. Sim Reaney and Dr. David Milledge, Durham University
If the above video does not work, please use this link.
There have been a number of training courses on SCIMAP that have been given to the Environment Agency and the Associsation of River Trusts. These course have taken two approachs, one focused on using ArcGIS in combination with SAGA-GIS and the other focused on just using the open source SAGA-GIS. You can download the course […]
An overview of the SCIMAP diffuse pollution risk mapping framework with Prof. Stuart Lane, Durham University
Prof. Stuart N. Lane, Dr. Sim M. Reaney, Dr. David Milledge, Dr. Lucy Dugdale and Prof. Louise Heathwaite
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16