Who is the event for?
The User Group Meeting is open to anyone who is currently using SCIMAP or is considering using the approach in the future. Everyone is welcome from professional, academic, policy, third sector and any other background.
What is the cost of the event?
Free, zero, nothing, nada. But you do need to register so we can order the lunch.
Is lunch included?
Yes, also free.
How do I register?
You can register using the web form on this page.
Who supported this event?
This event has been supported by the Economic and Social Research Council and Durham University. Due to this support there is not a registration fee and we are able to provide free refreshments and lunch.
Are numbers limited?
Yes, the room has a limited capacity. Please register early to ensure that you can attend.
Where is the event?
The user group meeting will be held at CIWEM Venue, 106-109 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QS.
Sounds great but I cannot make the date.
We will publish the attendee abstracts on the website and the videos of the talks will be available after the event. However, the discussion and help sessions will not be available online and hence it is best to be there in person on the day.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16