The standard implementation of the SCIMAP framework is applicable where the topographic controls dominate the movement of water and pollutants through the landscape. Therefore, SCIMAP is widely applicable in many parts of the UK. However, SCIMAP is not applicable in areas of pumped hydrology with ditches, areas with minimal topographic relief or groundwater-dominated areas.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16