The key limitation with an application of SCIMAP is the quality of the input data (garbage in, garbage out). Therefore, care must be taken to use datasets with the required level of spatial information. Many small-scale management features are not represented in the spatial datasets and hence cannot be represented. Identified sites from SCIMAP should be followed up to an on the ground visit.
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16