David Higgins, Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust
The Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust has been using SCIMAP to target investigations for at least five years. Many of the restoration works carried out have been directed by the model. Wetlands, gill planting and wood pasture have been implemented based on the outputs in combination with walkover surveys. The Ripon Mulit-Objective Project utilised the model to direct hedgerow planting following work carried out at Pont Bren. Here I give examples of where restoration works have been directed by SCIMAP. Locations where land management has resulted in high risk areas becoming low risk and low risk becoming high will also be explored.
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16