David Higgins, Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust
The Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust has been using SCIMAP to target investigations for at least five years. Many of the restoration works carried out have been directed by the model. Wetlands, gill planting and wood pasture have been implemented based on the outputs in combination with walkover surveys. The Ripon Mulit-Objective Project utilised the model to direct hedgerow planting following work carried out at Pont Bren. Here I give examples of where restoration works have been directed by SCIMAP. Locations where land management has resulted in high risk areas becoming low risk and low risk becoming high will also be explored.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16