If you are using the current CEH Land Cover Map 2007 (LCM2007), then the standard reclassification table that is used in SCIMAP will not work because CEH changed how they coded the different land cover classes between the products. You can download the new reclass_LCM2007toRisk text file and use it in the SAGA GIS ‘change grid values’ step.
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16