10:40 Diffuse Pollution, the Water Framework Directive and SCIMAP – an Environment Agency View.
Linda Pope, Environment Agency
11:00 [Cancelled] Using SCIMAP with other Water Quality models for Water Framework Directive investigations.
Mark Barnett, Environment Agency.
11:15 Applying the SCIMAP hydrological connectivity model in headwater agricultural catchments in Ireland.
Shore, M, Melland, A.R, Murphy, P.N.C., Jordan, P., Mellander P-E., Mechan, S., Shine, O., and Shortle, G, Teagasc, Republic of Ireland.
11:30 Comparing SCIMAP critical source areas to locally identified ‘hotspots’ from catchment walkover surveys.
John M Douglass, Environment Agency.
12:00 SCIMAP: A history of the rivers trust movement and hydrological connectivity
Alistair Maltby, Rivers Trust
12:20 The SCIMAP modelling framework: a powerful tool for targeting the planning and delivery of integrated catchment management interventions.
Nick Paling, Westcountry Rivers Trust.
12:35 SCIMAP: The experience of the Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust
David Higgins, Yorkshire Dales Rivers Trust
The Road Ahead:
15:00 Open Q and A Session and Pop-ups
15:30 – 16:30 SCIMAP Surgery.
Some of the SCIMAP team will be available to talk to about your SCIMAP problems and ideas.
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16