There have been a series of Masters by Reseach and Doctoral (PhD) research project that have been undertaken at Durham University. For each of these project, the thesis is available on the Durham e-Theses website.
In date order:
SMITH, KATIE,ANNE (2012) Evaluation of land management impacts on low flows in northern England. Masters thesis, Durham University.
BALMFORD, DAVID,SAMUEL (2011) Spatial and temporal water quality in the River Esk in relation to freshwater pearl mussels. Masters thesis, Durham University.
HIGGINS, DAVID,IAN (2011) CATCHMENT SCALE INFLUENCES ON BROWN TROUT FRY POPULATIONS IN THE UPPER URE CATCHMENT, NORTH YORKSHIRE. Doctoral thesis, Durham University.
BUCKLEY, CHRISTOPHER,PATRICK (2010) Inverse modelling of diffuse pollution sources in the River Eden catchment. Masters thesis, Durham University.
Dugdale, Lucy Jane (2007) An assessment of the relationship between habitat controls and Atlantic salmon and brown trout abundance using remote sensing and GIS in the river Eden catchment. Doctoral thesis, Durham University.
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16