A common error when first installing SAGA-GIS and the SCIMAP module is:
"Failed to load shared library '...saga_vc8/modules/scimap.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.).
The normal reason for this problem is missing Microsoft VC++ Redistributable 2010 set of libraries. You can download it at:
Once you have installed the package, you may need to re-boot. Once you have then opened SAGA, you may need to manually load the module (Modules menu and then load module).
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16