A common error when first installing SAGA-GIS and the SCIMAP module is:
"Failed to load shared library '...saga_vc8/modules/scimap.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.).
The normal reason for this problem is missing Microsoft VC++ Redistributable 2010 set of libraries. You can download it at:
Once you have installed the package, you may need to re-boot. Once you have then opened SAGA, you may need to manually load the module (Modules menu and then load module).
- Economic of Spatial Targeting
- Integrating sediment and nutrient risk in catchments
- March 2013 version of SCIMAP for SAGA-GIS
- SCIMAP: A history of the rivers trust movement and hydrological connectivity
- Comparing SCIMAP critical source areas to locally identified ‘hotspots’ from catchment walkover surveys.
- Applying the SCIMAP hydrological connectivity model in headwater agricultural catchments in Ireland