I don’t know how to make sense of the SCIMAP outputs, how can I relate the dots on the map to real locations in my catchment?
We use OS Strategi data to give some spatial context so that you can orientate yourself in your catchment. This data has recently become publicly available through OS Open Data: http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/opendata/
- Predicting diffuse microbial pollution risk across catchments: The performance of SCIMAP and recommendations for future development
- Extending SCIMAP to predict E. coli delivery risk to surface waters
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16