I don’t know how to make sense of the SCIMAP outputs, how can I relate the dots on the map to real locations in my catchment?
We use OS Strategi data to give some spatial context so that you can orientate yourself in your catchment. This data has recently become publicly available through OS Open Data: http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/opendata/
- my.SCIMAP Training for Trent Rivers Trust by CaBA Support
- New SCIMAP paper on fine sediment in the River Esk, North Yorkshire, UK
- my.SCIMAP problems
- A New Era of Targeted Reforestation for Diffuse Pollution Risk Reduction using SCIMAP and UAV Technology to Determine the Spatial Distribution of Diffuse Pollution Risk in Lake Rawa Pening, Central Java, Indonesia – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Economics of Incentivising Spatially Targeted Policies Based on SCIMAP Risk Mapping – SCIMAP-UGM16
- Using the SCIMAP modelling framework to inform Water Sensitive Urban Design – SCIMAP-UGM16